This parameter sets the visual effect of how the digits change when the display is updated.
- Normal – there is no transition effect, the new digit is displayed instantly
- Crossfading – the old digit slowly fades out while the new digit fades in
- Slot machine – the nixie tube runs through all 10 digits quickly before settling on the new digit
- Slot-crossfading – the tube shows Crossfading transition for digits 1-9 and Slot machine for change to 0
Separator tube mode
This parameter sets the visual style of the separator tube between hours, minutes and seconds nixie tube pairs.
- Off – the separator tube is always off
- Always On – the separator tube is always on
- Fading – the separator tube slowly fades in and out in 2 seconds interval
Last modified: 21 November 2021